Temporary Operational Changes Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Based on the recommendation of the Arizona State Massage Therapy Board and The Associated Body Work & Massage Professionals, we will be temporarily suspending our massage services. This is a critical closure for our team. We are a small business, with independent massage therapists, that serve the senior population. Please keep us in your thoughts and remember the benefits of massage when this passes over.
- Reduce Stress: A relaxing day at the spa is a great way to unwind and de-stress. You are sure to notice yourselves feeling relaxed and at ease for days and even weeks after your appointment!
- Improve Circulation: Loosening muscles and tendons allows increased blood flow throughout the body. Improving your circulation can have a number of positive effects on the rest of your body, including reduced fatigue and pain management!
- Reduce Pain: Massage therapy is great for working out problem areas like lower back pain and chronic stiffness. A professional therapist will be able to accurately target the source of our pain and help achieve the perfect massage regimen.
- Eliminate Toxins: Stimulating the soft tissues of your body will help to release toxins through your blood and lymphatic systems.
- Improve Flexibility: Massage therapy will loosen and relax your muscles, helping your body to achieve its full range of movement potential.
- Improve Sleep: A massage will encourage relaxation and boost your mood. Going to bed with relaxed and loosened muscles promotes more restful sleep, and you’ll feel less tired in the morning!
- Enhance Immunity: Stimulation of the lymph nodes re-charges the body’s natural defense system.
- Reduce Fatigue: Massage therapy is known to boost mood and promote better quality sleep, thus making you feel more rested and less worn-out at the end of the day.
- Alleviate Depression and Anxiety: Massage therapy can help to release endorphins in your body, helping you to feel happy, energized, and at ease.
- Reduce post-surgery and post-injury swelling: A professional massage is a great way to safely deal with a sports injury or postsurgery rehabilitation.
Sounds like this is something we can use this relief RIGHT NOW!
Boost your immune system to stay healthy and focus on facts instead of fear.
Please let us know if we can help you in any other way.