Introducing the AZMH Team
• First Therapist , Coming to us a Bachelor of Science of Nursing Degree and BA in Science degree in Human Development, Graduate of South West Institute of Healing Arts, Over 1100 hours, specializing in Myotherapy & Special Touch includes Elder Touch, Lymphatic drainage, Reiki master, celebrating her first year with AZMH Jess Ocampo
• Our next team member, can be recognized by her pleasant and loving personality. She has been a Massage therapist since 1999 , and specializing in Energy Medicine since 2010, she is a key player in finding out what negative pathways maybe causing an imbalance and focus on correcting them in a hands on approach. She has been working with AZMH for over 4 months now, lets welcome Diane Johnston!
• Next we have someone who’s gifts are unusual and different. Her incredible gifts were discovered at a very young age. Developing these gifts for over 25 years with clients throughout the United States. Providing clear insights and guidance so you may move forward with confidence and a renewed sense of self. Not a massage therapist but how about some Guided imagery, intuitive readings and spiritual coaching. The one and only LYLAH
• We have a new therapist that just joined our team these past few weeks, specializes in Bamboo Fusion, Cold Stone Migraine Treatments, Face Toning Massage, Body Scrubs and Wraps, Full Spa treatments. Her stack of knowledge and training make her a fabulous addition. Deb Solano
• I have one more person to introduce. Graduate of University of Phoenix. The backbone of what makes AZMH run smoothly behinds the scenes. The one who has helped turn this operation from me to Company, she manages, organizes, and keeps us moving. Our great Director of Operations. Dawn Abraham
And Niccol Walsh, Creative Entrepreneur, Massage Therapist and Founder of this Fantastic Company Arizona Massage and Healing, dedicated to bringing the best health alternatives to seniors with a Healing that is kneaded!